General General forums for the GTR community.
View Poll Results: Nissan GT-R poll
I am getting a GT-R this year no matter what it takes!
40.00%
I am waiting untill next year.
8.00%
I am waiting for the V-Spec.
4.00%
I am buying something else because of dealer markup!
12.00%
GT-R sucks, I am buying something else!
8.00%
I love the GT-R but will never be able to afford.
4.00%
I will buy as soon as there are no markups
24.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

GT-R Poll

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2008, 07:23 AM

GT-R Poll

Just a little poll for fun
Old 04-18-2008, 07:25 AM
GTR Member

I don't see a poll question or options to answer a poll question.

-Nate
Old 04-18-2008, 07:33 AM

Refresh
Old 04-18-2008, 07:38 AM
GTR Member

Originally Posted by gogoevo
Refresh
There it is thanks... Now time to vote...

**Updated**

I haven't made up my mind, it depends on whether or not the dealer Mark-ups continue or go away.

-Nate

Last edited by GTRNate; 04-18-2008 at 07:41 AM.
Old 04-18-2008, 07:48 AM
spt
GTR Senior Member

I'm in line to get one, but who knows when it will come in. Also to be honest (i know it's more $$ and probably not worth it) I may try to see if I can try to get the V-Spec. The only reason why I say that is because I really don't plan on modifying the heck out of this car (performance wise), so why not go with a prepackaged setup from factory. The trick will be getting one at a reasonable price and/or having the chance to get one at all.
Old 04-18-2008, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by spt
I'm in line to get one, but who knows when it will come in. Also to be honest (i know it's more $$ and probably not worth it) I may try to see if I can try to get the V-Spec. The only reason why I say that is because I really don't plan on modifying the heck out of this car (performance wise), so why not go with a prepackaged setup from factory. The trick will be getting one at a reasonable price and/or having the chance to get one at all.
Does that mean you have put down a deposit? If so, hasn't Nissan given you a build date? I plan on re-evaluating the situation next February and placing a deposit then (hoping for a delivery date of May/June) if the prices are manageable.
Old 04-18-2008, 10:06 PM

Poll needs a "would buy one if there wasn't a markup" option.
Old 04-18-2008, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by MacManInfi
Poll needs a "would buy one if there wasn't a markup" option.
I agree...... I wasn't thinking that far out at the time . I can't seem to find a way to edit the poll.

It's unfortunate (understandable) that 2 out of the 4 votes so far will do anything to get this car this year. I was hoping for more of an outcry or a down right boycott to entice dealers that read this forum to re-think their markups. But, truth be told, if I had children I would probably sell one to get into this car . I will say this; I truly believe that these markups are NOT sustainable....no matter what the dealers do. Furthermore, I think we will see an influx of used GT-R's this time next year.......

Last edited by gogoevo; 04-18-2008 at 10:43 PM.
Old 04-19-2008, 04:00 PM
GTR Senior Member

Mmm...v spec.
Old 04-20-2008, 06:09 AM
GTRForums Staff

Originally Posted by gogoevo
I agree...... I wasn't thinking that far out at the time . I can't seem to find a way to edit the poll.

It's unfortunate (understandable) that 2 out of the 4 votes so far will do anything to get this car this year. I was hoping for more of an outcry or a down right boycott to entice dealers that read this forum to re-think their markups. But, truth be told, if I had children I would probably sell one to get into this car . I will say this; I truly believe that these markups are NOT sustainable....no matter what the dealers do. Furthermore, I think we will see an influx of used GT-R's this time next year.......

Added

Quick Reply: GT-R Poll