General General forums for the GTR community.

Skyline Imports

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2006, 03:15 PM
GTRForums Guru

That is the diffence between someone who knows what they are talking about (Real GTR & HellBent), and someone who is dreaming
Old 08-23-2006, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by SkylineUSA
That is the diffence between someone who knows what they are talking about (Real GTR & HellBent), and someone who is dreaming
Oh right, they know what they are talking about just like Bush knows what hes talking about, c'mon now dude, internet knowledge is not the same as real knowledge.
Old 08-23-2006, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Real GTR
Yeah I read them looks like you didn't. Are u so blind by your want for a GT-R that you can understand the issue.

It can be controversial all it wants and people can dispute it all they want, tell things get changed in the actual law it's illegal.

You have a Detective who has taken 2 cars and works with the DOT saying it's illegal. You have written hard copy papers that are saying it's illegal. What part of that isn't backing up my story.

What more do you need?

Do you need Hsu holding 2 forms of ID pissing on a GT-R singing "**** on you"
with the DOT, NHTSA and the EPA in the back ground.
You are so scared that someone might find out an easy way to do it legally and circumvent the 30-40k that your dumbass spent on "legalization," I stress quotation because the government is turning their heads at MX'd cars such as yours because they feel bad for your dumbass paying that much money for something that is still illegal, but "legal." You really need to give it up man, really.
Old 08-23-2006, 08:55 PM
GTR Member

Originally Posted by evilutionate
You are so scared that someone might find out an easy way to do it legally and circumvent the 30-40k that your dumbass spent on "legalization," I stress quotation because the government is turning their heads at MX'd cars such as yours because they feel bad for your dumbass paying that much money for something that is still illegal, but "legal." You really need to give it up man, really.
If I have posted or quoted something that is factually inaccurate, please be specific and point it out. I will be more than happy to correct my post and commend you for your sharp eye.

Additionally, I would like nothing more than to rejoice over an easy and legal way to import Skyline GTRs. If you have truly found this method, step forward and recieve the accolades you deserve.

We are all eagerly awaiting your reply...

-AL
Old 08-23-2006, 10:44 PM
GTR Senior Member

Oh right, they know what they are talking about just like Bush knows what hes talking about, c'mon now dude, internet knowledge is not the same as real knowledge.
1. This comeing from someone who belives anything comeing out of skyline imports mouth and not the facts printed in plane black and white on a goverment site.

2. If there was an easy and legal way to do it everyone would be doing it.

3. As far as Motorex is concerned your going off of internet knowledge. Not fact.

My motorex my car was 47k legal out the dooor so where your getting this 30-40k from I don't know I gess that's some more internet knowledge.

Just to let you know, I have one of the orignal cars that were done correctly before they started short cutting.

4: I've been dealing with GT-R's and this issue for a long time. So before you go running your pie whole, stick 2 stuff that you know about.
Old 08-24-2006, 05:07 AM
GTRForums Guru

When does quoting/reading DOT, NHTSA and EPA documents constitute internet knowledge? You got me on that one
Old 08-24-2006, 08:04 AM

well for trying to promote this forum, and get some ad money, i sure think the "gtr gurus" are going about it the wrong way. why don't they name this forum "i got a gtr and its legal and you don't" that way when people come here for some knowledge on getting a skyline you can just tell them they are screwed because "i got a gtr and its legal and you don't" thats why this forum will never be more than it is.
i'm sure this post will be deleted. because nobody else can be "right" here.
Old 08-24-2006, 09:00 AM
GTRForums Guru

Don't go hatin' the guys that have legal GTRs, its not their fault that the US gov't has too many hoops to jump through.

As of TODAY, there is no way to get them passed the feds, point blank.

In 2014 you can import all the 89 Skylines you want. Those are the facts.

I would love to bring mine back from England, but I know that will not be likely, unless it is illegal, as of today.
Originally Posted by r33gtrnmd
well for trying to promote this forum, and get some ad money, i sure think the "gtr gurus" are going about it the wrong way. why don't they name this forum "i got a gtr and its legal and you don't" that way when people come here for some knowledge on getting a skyline you can just tell them they are screwed because "i got a gtr and its legal and you don't" thats why this forum will never be more than it is.
Old 08-24-2006, 09:38 AM
GTR Senior Member

I could care less weither some one has an illegal car or not, I get nothing out of this. I don't make a dime helping people but they should know what there getting into. People get on here want to know the facts and the truth sorry if the facts and the truth is something they don't want to here.

What am I suposed to do lie to people, sorry I don't sugar coat anything, it is what it is.

If people start sending me money and I'll tell them what the want to here.
Old 08-24-2006, 10:45 AM
GTR Member

I think you are missing the point. It's not a conspiracy of the haves agianst the have nots. It's about caring about people and the long term future of the the Skyline community.

Every time a Skyline is brought in illegally it further erodes the image and reputation of the community. Which ultimately brings stricter government control and regulation.

By perpetuating myths and illegal importation, we are only injuring new and uninformed Skyline enthusiasts who are taken advantage of by the criminals illegally importing Skylines. There are few happy endings, when the laws are broken.

-AL

P.S. Do the math. The writing is on the wall. Every year more states are going the route of CARB, computers automation at DMV is making fraud more difficult, national databases are exposing these frauds, and now NHTSA, EPA, and ICE are getting involved as illegal imports escallate. You tell me how secure a "kit car" Skyline will be...

Quick Reply: Skyline Imports