General General forums for the GTR community.

Why Nissan's use of "Ringer Cars" will hurt the GTR

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 03:14 PM
Banned

HAHA wow.

this is the saddest piece of Sh*T car i think ive ever seen.

If i were you dude... id stop telling people you have a beetle.

as for the GT500 i could find out for you, but ive never actualy done anything with the car, thats my brothers deal. Buttttt ask me all you want about my Z06 baby.

bought it for 83 k.

since then... 18k in upgrades
Old 07-14-2008, 03:50 PM
GTR Member

guys i suggested the same thing rofl.. This congo guy and Z06 need to both get IP banns for being ignorant and stupid. They are both retards and are butt buddies.

Im getting my GTR on the 24th.. and when i take a picture with the Receipts and paperwork that state MSRP .. I'm gonna attatch a post-it on the paperwork saying **** you Congo and Z06 ..

They all talk and show no proof or Facts..

All talk.. We have facts and statistics and magazines saying all the same ****, but these 2 tools wont admit anything because they cant afford a GTR and are stuck in a car loan they cant pay off.

Oh and congo.. if you got that much money why dont you do us a favor.. Go into your private family jet.. Take some paper with you and write the date and your name along with GTRS suck on your way to afgahnistan and take the picture while your flying over .. Oh .. take your butt buddy Z06 With you too

(if we're lucky someone will shoot you down and turn you into afghan fertilizer
Old 07-14-2008, 04:18 PM
Banned

you make me laugh little kid.

fortunately for you, i dont care.

(you wanna know a secret??)

i like the GTR. i wont buy one, not my style, but its a nice car.

you should go do something better with your time than waging war against some random kid on the internet
Old 07-14-2008, 06:52 PM
GTR Member

Originally Posted by congoman775
you make me laugh little kid.
you should go do something better with your time than waging war against some random kid on the internet

ROFL!>>!>!>!>!>!>!>! can you believe this kid>?

#1 he calls me a kid
#2 he came into the GTR forums talking all this **** and says

"you should go do something better with your time than waging war against some random kid on the internet"

Yes you are a kid. A liar. and a douche bag. The GTR forums were smooth sailing til you and your butt buddy came in talking mad **** about the GTR

Hey .. You wanna know a secret?

well wait.. its not a secret.. everyone on this forum and anyone who read it know your 2 are ****..

Go figure..
Old 07-14-2008, 09:34 PM
GTR Member

Originally Posted by basicallyevolve
ROFL!>>!>!>!>!>!>!>! can you believe this kid>?

#1 he calls me a kid
#2 he came into the GTR forums talking all this **** and says

"you should go do something better with your time than waging war against some random kid on the internet"

Yes you are a kid. A liar. and a douche bag. The GTR forums were smooth sailing til you and your butt buddy came in talking mad **** about the GTR

Hey .. You wanna know a secret?

well wait.. its not a secret.. everyone on this forum and anyone who read it know your 2 are ****..

Go figure..
Why aren’t the Mods banning this ignorant, SOB, troll congofag? This guy has too much time on his hands. You come on here bragging about how rich your ****ty family is and telling people they can’t afford the GTR when you are living off mommy and daddy. No body here (or in your life) respect you. Nobody with a brain would choose to be your friend just because you are who you are.

You need to ****ing get a life and GTFO this website. You should also jump in front of a train, but first shoot your mom and pop for doing such a ****ty job at raising a spoiled, stupid, dumbass punk kid who talk **** behind the computer.

Basicallyevolve, don’t waste anymore time with this SOB no excuse of a life form. Since he has absolutely no life of any kind, he will sit and argue non-stop. He has already proven to everyone how idiotic and stupid he is. No point in trying to prove anything.

By the way, I drive a Z06 and I have much respect for what Nissan has done with this $70K car.

Last edited by ultima00; 07-15-2008 at 08:10 AM.
Old 07-14-2008, 09:51 PM
GTR Member

Old 07-14-2008, 09:51 PM
Banned

wow you guys are breaking my heart.

hold on let me get a tissue. sorry, little moment here.

oh yea, sorry, back. still dont care.
Old 07-14-2008, 09:52 PM
Banned

Are you guys actually going to drop 70k on that car?
Old 07-15-2008, 06:50 AM
spt
GTR Senior Member

Congoman is no longer with us. I also ask that any new users coming to here to start trouble will not be looked at kindly. This place is a peaceful place and I don't want to deal with drama. Now back on topic..
Old 07-15-2008, 12:11 PM
GTR Member

good stuff. Now we can have a peaceful time :P.

keep an eye on Z0sixTT as well :P.

Now lets talk!

IM on rocky roads now, The dealership i ordered my GTR from changed the GM last week and now i gotta talk my deal over with the new GM!..

IM so pissed off! If he doesn't give me the car for sticker ill take his *** to court cause i got a contract written with the last GM for Sticker price. I just hope he honors the Contract and doesn't try to back down

:|!~

Quick Reply: Why Nissan's use of "Ringer Cars" will hurt the GTR