General General forums for the GTR community.

Why Nissan's use of "Ringer Cars" will hurt the GTR

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 01:40 PM
GTR Member

mods can we get congos topics talking about the ZR1 Closed or Deleted
Old 07-15-2008, 04:48 PM
GTR Member

Originally Posted by basicallyevolve
good stuff. Now we can have a peaceful time :P.

keep an eye on Z0sixTT as well :P.

Now lets talk!

IM on rocky roads now, The dealership i ordered my GTR from changed the GM last week and now i gotta talk my deal over with the new GM!..

IM so pissed off! If he doesn't give me the car for sticker ill take his *** to court cause i got a contract written with the last GM for Sticker price. I just hope he honors the Contract and doesn't try to back down

:|!~
Wow, thats sad. Yall banned congoman who is no more guilty than basicallyevolve at all this crap (except congoman has the ability to spell and complete sentences). Why, because basiclyevolve likes the GTR? Last time I check forums were a place for people to discuss their thoughts. But i guess if your not a "GTR is the best car ever ever cause it rules on gran tursimo" type guy, this isnt the place for you.

Mods - all forums will have people who like and dislike certain things. If Congoman broke some rules I was not aware of than so be it. But from the looks of things if he did, so did BasicallyEvolve. So ban him too. Basicallyevolve states I came on this forum starting crap, well if you check my posts, they were all in retaliation of his random, inaccurate and often misspelled thoughts.

I have stated "facts" that mags published were the GTR was not as fast as the Z06 or viper or whatever, bottom line, who gives a crap. Let people debate it, its the whole point of the forums.

BasicallyEvolve, you are quite the armchair warrior, I would love to see you call me ignorant, stupid, ***, or a retard to my face. Why do you make fun of people who are less fortunate than you? Most the people on this board have no chance of affording a GTR, and that give you the right to make fun of them? Not all kids have a daddy who will give them $100,000 to buy any car they want out of high school like you.

PS. about the facts you always talk about. GTR was behind the Z06 and Viper by over 9 seconds on a 0-150mph run. 9 Damn seconds, ouch.

Also, what contract do you have for a car that isnt even here yet? did they give you a vin number? If not, you probobly dont have a car coming. From their point of view, some one else is proboby willing to pay more than MSRP for your car if it arrives this early.

Boostfreak, cars compete against each other, why close threads about comparing the GTR to the ZR1. You might as well never read any of the car mags becuase thats all they do.

I might get banned for this but if so, oh well, see u *****es on nissangtrclub. If I dont get banned, this forum may regain a bit of its credibility back. time will tell.
Old 07-15-2008, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by congoman775
ive heard of drop out.

oh btw. Entrepreneur is a Major these days. i guess you never made it far enough to pick up on that.
I bet its taught by the same failing professors who weren't capable of making it in the real world. You know what they say..."those who can, do, those who can't,....teach!"
Old 07-15-2008, 07:40 PM
GTR Member

Hey Mod Can we get a boot on Z0sixTT as well please.. He started this whole **** talking then Congo Followed in his footsteps.

I think these forums would be better off without these 2

We don't need credibility from two guys who came in here talking crap against the GTR and asking why we would spend 70k on this car.

These forums were great before you 2 showed up and shook thing up making everyone get involved.

Last edited by basicallyevolve; 07-15-2008 at 07:44 PM.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:54 PM
GTR Member

Originally Posted by basicallyevolve
Hey Mod Can we get a boot on Z0sixTT as well please.. He started this whole **** talking then Congo Followed in his footsteps.

I think these forums would be better off without these 2

We don't need credibility from two guys who came in here talking crap against the GTR and asking why we would spend 70k on this car.

These forums were great before you 2 showed up and shook thing up making everyone get involved.

I never started any of this. As always I respond to your lies and sentences fragments. I never talked crap about the GTR, and I never asked why you would spend 70k on the GTR? You should be banned for making all this crap up.

BTW did you get your vin number yet? Maybe its karama for you being a douchebag and getting people kicked off the forums and attempting to get me kicked.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:08 PM
Banned

As long as language and personal attacks dont come up, i dont see the reason behind banning ZOsixTT or any other member...???

Last edited by Camaro371; 07-15-2008 at 10:21 PM.
Old 07-16-2008, 05:43 AM
GTR Member

Congoman went out of his way to post opinions as facts. He never answered the hard questions put to him. He just sidestepped them and posted more BS. I have stated numerous times that competition is good for the car market, but Congoman stated himself that he was posting on this forum as retaliation for supposed GTR forum members trashing Corvette forums with BS. I would hope that the Corvette forum Mods would have banned those people also.
Old 07-16-2008, 08:05 AM
spt
GTR Senior Member

Congoman was banned because he broke several rules on the forum. I don't mind arguments or debates as long as it kept civil. Drama is the last thing we want here. I think he started off pretty good by stating his opinion but it completely went down hill from there.
Old 07-16-2008, 09:30 AM
Banned

ohhhh.... ok.

that clears it up
Old 07-16-2008, 09:36 AM
GTR Member

Originally Posted by spt
Congoman was banned because he broke several rules on the forum. I don't mind arguments or debates as long as it kept civil. Drama is the last thing we want here. I think he started off pretty good by stating his opinion but it completely went down hill from there.
Constructive criticism is one thing, but coming on here simply to just bash the GTR is another. Look at some of Congoman's comment below and your'll see why he was banned.

"way to jump ship on jap crap boys. "

Quick Reply: Why Nissan's use of "Ringer Cars" will hurt the GTR