Motorsports and Track Time Talk about track times, driving techniques, or just general motorsport topics.

DFW Map Rally online registration is open

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2014, 05:03 PM

DFW Map Rally online registration is open

Registration for the DFW Map Rally is open now at msreg.com/DMR14msr. The event will be held on Saturday, August 16, starting in McKinney. After a 3-hour drive in the country, the event will end in Wylie. Along the way you will visit 12 specific locations...but you must choose the route, and your goal will be to make the trip in the least number of MILES.

We will provide maps and an hour for you to determine your route. Then you and your rally partner will drive the route you have selected, and we will measure your miles. For more details, go to msreg.com/DMR14msr.

No GT-R cars entered yet....

If this announcement looks familiar, this event was originally scheduled for June.

Join us!
Old 08-09-2014, 01:47 PM

There are twelve cars registered as I write this....I would guess about 20 on rally day. One Master class, four General class, and seven Novice class cars so far. No first-timers! Those of you who have never run a rally have a good chance at a trophy if few first-timers show up....I have already ordered the trophies!

No GT-Rs entered yet. There is still time....